Call us on: 01708 524416


If your business operates from an office it’s important to ensure you’re correctly covered from the inevitable risks it faces every day.

Standard policies provide:

  • Employers’ liability insurance: protects you from claims made by your employees who may have fallen ill or been injured through the fault of your business
  • Public liability insurance: protects you from claims made by members of the public for accidents or injuries occurring on your premises
  • Contents and fittings insurance: covers the contents and fittings of a shop separately from the building – particularly useful if you lease your premises but own the fittings.

You can add the following covers to your policy as required:

  • Buildings and/or tenants improvements
  • Subsidence
  • Fidelity (Employee dishonesty)
  • Computer breakdown
  • Outstanding book debts
  • Business travel
  • Personal accident
  • Cover for items away from the premises
  • Loss of licence
  • Liability for work away from premises
  • Legal Expenses

Make an enquiry